Friday, December 6, 2013

Update.

Ugh. Were shall I begin? So much has changed since I last posted that I've been uninspired to post due to the proximity of changes in my life.  First off, everything changed once I entered the mommy's world.  What do I mean by everything? I mean that my priorities and my interests have taken a permanent 360.  There comes a time in a girls life when she finally figures out what she really wants in life!  You know that part of your brain you never knew you had, that suddenly lights up a bulb and enables you to envision what you really desire? Well YES that sums up what happened to me in the past year.  Long term positive changes have occurred, and have enabled me to learn a lot and form pieces to endless missing puzzles.  Nonetheless, I still have a passion for blogging and expressing my ideas, BUT I will admit this blog will change into an abyss of my life.  I want to blog everything I've learned as a new mommy and incorporate my passion for fashion, along with my writing capabilities, and all other crazy things that sizzle in my head.  So what am I into now? Welp, I've developed a new found love for finance with a an emphasis on couponing, investing, and saving money.  I've also changed my perspective on fashion and spending lots of money on clothes and such.  My social life is nearly inexistent so I spent most of my time working or taking care of my precious little prince Tristan Bale.  To top things off, I'm completely dedicated to family and spending quality time with other loved ones.  I really hope you guys appreciated my courtesy life update but now it is time introduce some pictures of me and my prince! Be on the lookout for more posts soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment