Monday, January 13, 2014

NYC HD Color Trio


Hello gorgys! Perhaps you'd like to know how to achieve an edgy simple look without even tickling your pocket? Keep reading.  The Influenster team has been courteous enough to send me the new and exciting NYC HD Color Trio (complimentary for testing purposes only) in the 781 Long Sands and its so fab ! It honestly feels and looks very pigmented.  When I first tried it I thought it wouldn't look like I have makeup on but I was completely wrong because it gave me a very simple look.  I used all three colors; the highlighter, lid and crease color and I think it gave me that everyday look that I crave before going to work in the morning.  If you're looking for a quickie simple yet inexpensive product I highly recommend ! This retails at $2.99.




No comments:

Post a Comment