Monday, January 6, 2014

Get Paid to Shop!

Remember when I mentioned I was on my money saving game? Well heres one of my money making secrets!  Like Kevin Hart.. Let me explain.. Ibotta pays you for items that you buy on a regular basis.  All you have to do is download the app and upload your receipts onto the app.  Last month I made about $10 just off of daily house items that I regularly buy.  Its not much but I'm so proud of myself for those extra $10 pesos! I'm totally hooked on this app! I think everyone should give it a shot and maybe you will like it too!  Heres how you can start getting paid...

1. Hop on your smartphone and visit my blog. (lovebird.blogspot.com)
3. Complete tasks for the items you want to purchase. (1 task = .25cents or more)
4. Shop away ! 
5. Take a photo of your receipt! 
6. GET PAID ! 

Thank me later ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment