Sunday, December 4, 2011

Christmas Finds

Hi loveys! This weekend I went mall hopping.  I did a moderate amount of shopping but I cannot disclose all of the items I bought (xmas presents).  Below enjoy some unjustifiable pictures of some of the lovely items I purchased.  They are all xmas inspired! 

MAC Frost Port Red adds the glam to the holiday look. This lipstick looks red but contains a unique pearl like shimmer along with it. Can't wait to eat this lipstick!! YUM :) 
Photobucket
L.A. Colors, Essie & Nicole by OPI Colors. All of these seemed so right for this winter season! I skipped lunch & ran home to apply one of these babies on my nails, they deserved it ! 
Photobucket


Leather Mac&Jac Wallet. I chose this color because I did not own a red wallet, ever! Plus it totally matches the red interior of my Louie bag so it was a must buy ! 
Photobucket

Lastly, ULTA Hot Cocoa Hand Cream.  I needed this in my life! Its so creamy & it smells just as delicious as my grandma's hot cocoa. 
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with lipstick but I'm clueless on what colors/brands to buy. Let me know how that MAC color is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for a red lipstick ... that MAC color looks awesome! I am def going to have to try it... thanks for sharing! xox

    ReplyDelete